Scriptual Proof That Christians Cannot Lose Their Salvation:
Understand that Ceternal lifehristians are saved forever
27)My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow them.
28) And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29) My father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
(KJV) Romans 8:38-39
38) For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor
things to come, 39) Nor height,
nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(KJV) 1 Peter 1:5
5) Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
(KJV) John 8:29
29) And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me
alone; for I do always those things that please him.
39) And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should
raise it up again at the last day.